Navigant Recognized by Forbes among 2016 Best Midsize Employers
Independent survey of employees identifies the best large and midsize companies
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160324005355/en/
“This is an exciting time in Navigant’s evolution. As a professional
services firm, top talent is how firms remain relevant and add value to
clients. I am confident in our ability to attract and retain the best
talent across our core industries as we continue to innovate and evolve
as a Firm. Our people give us the competitive edge - this accolade
recognizes our employees’ exceptional talents and commitment to helping
clients build, manage, and protect their value in the face of
significant change and risk,” said
As part of Navigant’s evolution and strategic growth plan, the leadership team has emphasized programming to create transparency and acknowledge expectations for every job level in the Firm’s strategic growth plan. Through investments in professional development, recruiting focus in key growth industries, supporting an open exchange of ideas, encouraging an inclusive culture, and understanding the needs of colleagues and clients, Navigant has established its reputation as among “America’s Best Midsize Employers”:
- In 2015, Navigant enhanced its professional development system to empower employees to design and develop learning experiences that inspire, challenge, and connect them to reach their goals and successfully serve internal and external clients.
- The Firm’s latest employee engagement survey showed record engagement, driven by a focus on the apprenticeship of our employees. The survey also revealed that 90 percent of Navigant’s global workforce feels “personally motivated to contribute to the Firm’s success.”
- In 2015, Navigant earned its seventh consecutive perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s Corporate Equality Index.
- Navigant received several placements on Vault’s 2015 survey, placing in the Top 20 for Best Consulting Firm for Healthcare, Energy, Economics, and the Public Sector.
- Navigant has a loyal client following - 100 percent of the firm’s largest 100 clients in 2015 were repeat clients.
- To date, Navigant employees have positively impacted 260,000 youth by better preparing them for college and the workforce as part of the Firm’s 1mx2020 philanthropy campaign.
- Navigant offices across the globe champion local Diversity & Inclusion activities by sponsoring informational events with a focus on cultural education and valuing differences.
Navigant Investor Relations
Navigant Corporate Communications